When you visit our team, you will get experienced professional staff, dedicated to resolving your pain and injury. You will get staff that enjoys their work. From your first point of contact with our staff you will receive people who want to help you and who are keen to assist you in recovery.
At a glance, our physiotherapy highlights include:
• Post Graduate Study
• Post Graduate Research
• Physiotherapy Undergraduate/ Post Graduate Course Teacher
• Sports Experience; Olympic, State, Amateur, Senior and Other Levels
• Corporate Education Presentations
• 40 Years combined clinical knowledge
• A commitment to further education to provide you with up to date assessments and treatments for your injury
• Available – Our Physiotherapist are here on every week day and weekends by appointment. So you don’t need to swap therapists or wait for your next appointment
At Elizabeth Street Physiotherapy
We can offer you Physiotherapists and Manipulative Physiotherapists with a vast range of interests and skills who are very good at the skill of Physiotherapy and proud of our RESULTS DRIVEN BRAND.
Convenient Location – CBD
We are centrally located within the CBD. With public transport now free within the CBD and super stops outside our doors in Elizabeth Street on the corner of Little Collins, Collins and Bourke you are never far away from us and you can access us from all corners of the CBD and Docklands.
We are within easy reach of St.Kilda Road, Richmond, Cremorne, Abbotsford, Parkville, Yarraville, Carlton, South Yarra, Toorak.
You are never far away from understanding your injury, pain relief and recovery.