“When you visit Elizabeth Street Physiotherapy you will meet Professional staff who enjoy their work. From your first point of contact our Staff want to help you and are keen to assist you in recovery.”
At a glance, our physiotherapy highlights include:
• Post Graduate Study
• Post Graduate Research
• Physiotherapy Undergraduate/ Post Graduate Course Teacher
• Sports Experience; Olympic, State, Amateur, Senior and Junior Levels
• Corporate health educator and presenter
• A commitment to further education to provide you with up to date assessments and treatments for your injury
• Continuity – We believe in continuity of care, we believe in one patient to one Physiotherapist to accurately assess and progress treatment appropriately.
We love to brain storm and are not afraid to seek a second opinion and refer. We have a large group of Medical Specialists, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Rheumatologists and Neurologists who we have referred to and benefited from their skills over the last 30+ years.
Subsequently we also treat many of their patients who they refer to us.
At Elizabeth Street Physiotherapy
Elizabeth Street Physiotherapy believes in delivering a wealth of knowledge so that you can gain a greater understanding of your injury / pain. We have decades of providing relevant, proactive and targeted treatment for your successful rehabilitation.
YOU are in capable hands
YOU will be assisted in recovery
Convenient Location – CBD
We are centrally located within the CBD. With public transport now free within the CBD and super stops outside our doors in Elizabeth Street on the corner of Little Collins, Collins and Bourke you are never far away from us and you can access us from all corners of the CBD and Docklands.
We are within easy reach of St.Kilda Road, Richmond, Cremorne, Abbotsford, Parkville, Yarraville, Carlton, South Yarra, Toorak.
You are never far away from understanding your injury, pain relief and recovery.